When your body gets filled with too much infections and toxins, the immune system gets affected to a great extent. Often you will find that seasonal changes, a person can become highly susceptible to various health problems such as common cold and viral infections. But maintaining a proper diet and keeping your immunity stronger can help you to prevent several health issues.
Here is a list some of the best ayurvedic medicine for immune system that has shown proven effects in keeping the immune system strong.
- Ginger- This is really a great herb that helps to provide great solutions to various health problems and also aids in boosting the immunity of a person. Before lunch if you consume a small slice of ginger with a pinch of salt, it will help to stimulate the appetite. It is a great remedy for nausea, common cold, headaches etc. This Ayurvedic herb boosts the production of lymphocytes that strengthens the immune system.
- Indian Gooseberry- Indian Gooseberry is another ayurvedic herb that has a great effect on immune system and is also used in various medicines. Gooseberries is one of the best source of vitamin C that you can include in your diet.
- Tulsi- Tulsi is one of the most trusted Ayurvedic herbs which has uncountable medicinal properties and benefits have helped to strengthen the immune system and fight several diseases or infections effectively.
- Ashwagandha- This Ayurvedic herb is found mainly in India and also North Africa. The roots and berries of this herb is a very useful Ayurvedic medicine that helps to manage stress levels, lowers anxiety level and also induces sleep by controlling the hormone production. It also helps to control blood sugar levels and reduces inflammation thereby, boosting your overall immunity.
- Triphala- Triphala is another effective ayurvedic herb that comprises of the haritaki, Indian gooseberry and bibhitaki. It is best for those who are suffering from arthritis and also limits the growth of cancerous cells. Abdominal pain and flatulence can also be treated with the help of Triphala. It is also used in various mouthwashes in order to prevent the growth of bacteria inside the mouth.
- Cumin- Cumin is the seed of a plant. It has a spicy flavour and is one of the best ayurvedic herbs for treating digestive problems. Consumption of cumin helps to boost the immunity as its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties are really effective.
- Turmeric- Turmeric is mainly known for its anti-inflammatory properties. This is the best ayurvedic immunity booster and is used in various anti-inflammatory drugs. Turmeric has a lot of health benefits without any side effects. Turmeric also helps to improve the flow of blood and improves the functioning of the brain.
- Liquorice root- This is also a beneficial herb that helps to reduce the inflammation and also fights several bacterial and viral diseases. It also provides a great relief from sore throat, nausea, bloating, skin problems etc.
These are the most effective ayurvedic medicines of all time. These do not have any side effects so you can take them without any worries.