Whether you are looking for energy-saving LED lighting or LED strip lights, we have a wide range of LED lights for every taste. With colour changing, voice control, motion sensors, and energy efficiency, they are suitable for indoor and outdoor use. They are ideal for adding a touch of glamour to playrooms, living rooms, and bedrooms. Today’s youth like to enhance their night lighting, art lighting and outdoor lighting with LED lights that can change colour by remote control. Shop online for a wide selection of high-quality imported LED lights at the best prices at Amazon Pakistan.
What Are the LED Lights & Solar Module Price in Pakistan?
Premier Energy offers LED Lights price in Pakistan at an affordable price of Rs 15,800/- PKR. As more and more people want to switch to LED Lights, there is an unprecedented demand for solar panels in the market. The price of LED Lights in Pakistan depends on the model as the specifications of each model vary.
Solar panels are one of the major solar energy products that have the potential to become the market leader. These panels can be considered as the next generation of conventional solar modules. Bifacial solar panels are the latest technology in the solar panel industry. These panels are capable of producing electricity from both sides of the panel. These panels consist of two layers of silicon cells with glass on the top and bottom of the panels. The glass allows reflected light to fall on the back of the silicon and generate electricity. These panels are available in monocrystalline technology. Get a quote for bifacial solar panels in Pakistan.
What is Remote Control Wireless LED Lights & What is the Price of Remote Control LED?
LED lights with remote control are available in a variety of features and designs that are ideal for indoor and outdoor lighting. There are LED strip lights, self-adhesive LED lights, wireless LED lights, RGB LED lights, voice-activated LED lights, motion sensor LED lights, and many more. They can be mounted anywhere and can illuminate any object or place. The flexibility, low power consumption, robust design and remote control support make them the best lighting for online shopping at Amazon LED Lights Pakistan. With the remote control, you can easily change the colour and lighting pattern to create a beautiful atmosphere anywhere.
Remote Control LED
Here you will find a wide range of high quality and functional lighting of different types at affordable prices. Whatever type of LED light you are looking for, you can find it on our platform. Choose the RC LED light you like and order it now. We guarantee that you will get high quality and durable imported LED lights at reasonable prices and you can shop with confidence on Amazon Pakistan. Your order will be delivered to your door within the stipulated delivery time.
How LED Light Consume an Energy?
LED lights are known as the trifecta of lamps. Want to know why? They offer the brightest light, excellent reliability and low energy consumption. There is a reason why they have dominated the lighting world for so many years. In addition, LED technology has long been the latest and most popular technology in lighting. Cars, buses, bicycles and other vehicles also use these smart lights. What are the trends in LED bulbs and what is the price of LED bulbs in Pakistan? If you are looking for new stylish LED lights for your bedroom, living room or car, read on! Read on to discover the latest stylish LED lighting in Pakistan.
Should We Use the COB wall light Outdoors?
COB LED sconces are unusual to look at, as the light shines and flickers. They are available with two, three or four bulbs. The most popular, however, is the four-sided lamp, with four LED bulbs on each side. They give off a warm white light and add a touch of sophistication to the look of your home. You can choose the design and body colour of this lantern to suit your taste. It is suitable for outdoor use, but can also be used in bedrooms and living rooms.
Should We Use LED Light in Wedding?
LED lights are the latest trend. These LED lights are designed to look like flames, so they look like real flames. But in reality, it has nothing to do with fire. This clever technology creates the natural look of a flame and allows you to enjoy its soothing effect. It can be installed in bedrooms and living rooms, as well as in outdoor cafes, wedding halls, parties and all other places.
Fancy Shaped LED Light
This fancy-shaped LED light provides excellent energy savings without compromising on light quality, making it useful where large areas need to be lit and low power consumption is required. Fan-shaped LED lights are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, as the housing can be freely designed.
COB wall LED Lamps
COB LED lamps pointing up and down are a powerful style of lighting that looks very elegant and attractive at night. This makes them ideal for outdoor installations. These LED wall lights shine up and down and give a very stylish look to your home. Most of them are waterproof, so there is little chance of rain damaging the LED lights.
How to Use Shaped LED lights?
- Today’s homeowners are looking for creativity not only in the decoration of their homes but also in the lighting that illuminates them. This is why LED lights in various shapes will be widely available in 2020. LED lights in different shapes, such as the shape of a house or a car, are a great way to create a sense of fun and excitement, especially in children’s and teenagers’ rooms.
- Vanity lights are a new and popular lighting solution, especially in the make-up and fashion industry. It is used by attaching it to a mirror on the wall with an adhesive pad. It is not easy to prepare and take pictures because the quality of the light is not very good.
What is diamond lighting and how can it be used in a guest room?
- When installed in a guest room, office or living room, they can create an elegant and creative impression. They give off a subtle, soft light and the design itself is sophisticated, making the room more convincing.
- ED bulbs are the latest to replace incandescent bulbs and fluorescent bulbs, which were once commonly used in homes. LED bulbs are known for their brightness and cost-effectiveness which help you save money and enhance the beauty of your home. There are several brands of LED lights in India, like Syska, Crompton, Every day, Philips, etc. If you want to buy LED lights for your home, you can compare over 3,352 models with their updated price list (as of August 21, 2021). LED lights are available in different voltages, so you can choose the most suitable model for your room configuration and usage. You can also choose these LED lights in different colour shades. You can also find the best price for LED lights in Pakistan.
What are LED Lamps? Should we use Outdoor?
LED lamps are widely used in our country in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors and have replaced traditional lighting. Their elegant design, innovative technology, energy efficiency, and cost-effectiveness have made them a good choice for consumers. Since LEDs do not contain mercury, these lamps are environmentally friendly – exactly what our planet needs today. Whether at home, in the office, indoors or outdoors, LED lighting systems are an integral part of modern spaces today. LED bulbs, LED street lights, LED spotlights, LED fixtures, LED panels, LED tubes, LED floodlights are the most commonly used types of LED fixtures in Pakistan. Premier Energy, a leading manufacturer of LED lights in Pakistan, offers a complete range of LED lights. Here are some of the key features of LED bulbs, and Premier Energy LEDs are unmatched in all parameters.
Elegant and aesthetically pleasing design
LED lights have a sleek design and aesthetically pleasing look that complements modern themed areas. With their glare-free effect and soft light, they bring coolness and tranquillity to the surroundings. These lamps emit less heat and are perfect for the long summer months we experience. Premier Energy LED lights have an elegant design that decorates the interior.
Lower energy consumption
One of the biggest benefits of using LED lights is that they use less energy. Ultimately, this reduces your electricity bills to some extent and helps you save money. This is why most people choose these lights, which are better in terms of technology and performance. LED lights and tubes from Premier Energy are guaranteed to reduce electricity consumption by 60%.
Per Watt Ratio
LED products emit more visible light and have a higher lumen per watt ratio. Their luminescence is higher than their conventional counterparts, which increases their energy efficiency. This provides more light in a room or environment where LED lights are installed. Premier Energy LED lights have a ratio of 100-110 lumens per watt, which is considered the best in terms of quality and performance standards.
Ruggedness and Durability
LED lights are unmatched in terms of durability and longevity. These lights, unlike conventional lights, are designed to withstand extreme weather conditions. Conventional fluorescent and CFL bulbs have a lifespan of 10,000 to 20,000 hours, while LED bulbs can last 40,000 to 50,000 hours. In addition, these LED bulbs come with a manufacturer’s warranty and can be replaced during that time. Premier Energy offers long-term warranties on all products in the LED light bulb line. Prices for LED lights in Pakistan vary depending on the brand and manufacturer. Premier Energy is the leading brand of LED lights across the country, but the prices of its LED products are competitive. It offers excellent value for money with a six-month money-back period.
What is Premier Energy’s line of LED lighting products?
Premier Energy’s LED lighting range includes the most commonly used products in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. For more information on specifications and pricing, visit the LED products section of Premier Energy’s official website.
What is the wattage of the best LED installation in Pakistan?
- Regardless of the type of system you install, there are LED Light systems with different capacities. The required capacity of the system depends on the electricity consumption of the consumer. If the electricity consumption is higher, then the capacity of the system is also higher. The following table will help you find the right capacity for your electricity consumption.
- LED lights are very trendy in Pakistan and have replaced traditional fluorescent or incandescent lighting in all areas. These affordable LED lights are durable and offer excellent value for money. Whether it is residential, commercial, industrial or outdoor lighting, LED lights have taken over everywhere. This change brings the era of traditional lighting to an end and introduces smart, cost-effective and energy-efficient lighting technology. These LED solutions comply with international standards and are also recommended for their soft lighting and environmental friendliness. Premier Energy offers complete LED lighting solutions for homes, offices, commercial spaces and even outdoor spaces.
Indoor LED lighting solution
LED indoor lighting solutions mainly consist of LED lamps, LED bulbs, LED fixtures and LED flat panel displays. A complete and comprehensive LED lighting solution can include all the above products, but it mainly depends on your individual needs. For a small residential area, LED lamps and fixtures can meet your lighting needs. However, flat LED lights are also widely used in the commercial sector.
Outdoor LED Lighting
As the name suggests, outdoor LED lights are installed outdoors, mainly on streets and roads. LED street lights, LED lights and solar LED lights are used to illuminate roads and paths. LED floodlights are ideal for lighting squares and parks due to their higher power and brightness.
LED lighting solution
When we talk about LED lighting solutions, it includes wiring and installation to meet the needs, not just LED products. In this process, technicians first visit the installation site, learn about the customer’s lighting needs and make recommendations. Choosing an LED lighting solution is a smart decision because you are advised by experts who have the best knowledge of the industry. Plus, you can have peace of mind by leaving the installation to the professionals, as they will guarantee a trouble-free installation. All you have to do is clearly define what you want and knock on the right door. Who better to handle LED lighting installation than Premier Energy? Our technical staff has years of experience and excels in these tasks to ensure customer satisfaction.
Grid-Connected Solar Installation
Grid-connected solar systems are systems that operate close to the electrical grid, as they store excess energy for the grid and are powered by the grid when needed. This system does not require batteries and can export excess electricity in exchange for credits through a net metering system. Propose the price of a grid-connected solar system in Pakistan at an affordable price of Rs 450,000/- PKR.
Off-grid solar system
This system is best suited for remote sites and agricultural installations as it does not require a grid connection. An off-grid solar system is a battery-based system that requires solar panels, which can be expensive but provide backup power during power outages and load shedding. Net metering is not possible with this system because there is no connection between the grid and the solar system. Provide a price for an off-grid solar system in Pakistan at an affordable price.
LEDs are energy-efficient semiconductor light sources. Compared to conventional incandescent bulbs, they consume about 20% less energy. With a power consumption of only 3 to 4 W, they provide the same light output as a 35W incandescent bulb or a 10 W compact fluorescent lamp (CFL). However, the cheapest 7-watt LED bulb costs Rs. 750 in the College Road and City Saddar Road wholesale markets. That’s about six times the price of a CFL bulb of the same quality. It is also three times more expensive than the best quality 7 watts DC LED bulb. The reason is that DC LEDs are tax-exempt, while the AC LEDs sold by Malik are not. DC bulbs can only be used in battery systems and solar panels. So if someone without a solar panel wants to buy a low-energy LED, they have to buy an AC lamp, which is taxed at 35%.
LED Lights in Pakistan Market
- It is mainly Chinese companies that supply these products to the Pakistani market. Since AC LEDs are powered by solar cells, the AEDB exempts them from customs and excise duties on sales. However, according to Bokhari, the AEDB cannot an claim exemption for AC-LEDs because they are not considered renewable energy.
- Instead, the AEDB asked the National Energy Efficiency Center (ENERCON) to review the agenda. At a meeting on December 27, ENERCON officials addressed the issue of tax exemption for LED lamps. Members of the Customs Service and the chairman of the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) also attended the meeting.
- FBR and Customs officials felt that ENERCON should apply to its parent department, the Department of Water and Power, and ENERCON submitted a letter requesting approval, but the application was not considered until several months later. This change by the ministry is the final hurdle for the LED tariff exemption.
What are Christmas tree lights?
- Some people use Christmas tree lights during the holiday season to decorate the Christmas tree in the living room or to illuminate the roof of the house to celebrate a joyful moment.
- Others use strip lights to give the house a modern and trendy look by placing them along the eaves or the vertical part of the stairs and to light up the drawers.
- LED strips do not consume as much electricity as conventional bulbs. Energy consumption is a direct function of the length and brightness of the strip light. A normal 5-meter strip light costs on average less than $3 per year.
- It has been proven that electricity consumption over the life of a single bulb costs 5 to 10 times the original purchase price of the bulb.
- Due to their inefficiency, most countries such as Australia, China, Japan and India have banned or phased out incandescent lamps.
- This decision was made to reduce the country’s energy consumption.
What are the Advantages of LED BULBS?
- Even if you don’t live in a country where incandescent bulbs are banned, you should switch to LED bulbs.
- LED bulbs have many advantages that make them an excellent choice.
- First, they last much longer (15,000-50,000 hours) than incandescent bulbs (700-1,000 hours).
- If you use LED bulbs for 10 hours a day, they can last more than 10 years!
- Incandescent bulbs only last 100 days in comparison.
- There is also a third option, compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs). However, this is a slight improvement over incandescent bulbs. CFLs last up to 10,000 hours, which is a big improvement over incandescent bulbs, but LED bulbs outperform them in other areas as well.
- LED bulbs have a long life because they don’t use filaments. They are much better at absorbing drops and shocks.
- LED bulbs do not contain mercury, which is often found in CFL bulbs, which are highly toxic. When a CFL bulb breaks, the mercury is released into the air and can be dangerous.
- I know I mentioned conventional bulbs, but ultimately the same properties apply to LED strips.
- Another great advantage of LED bulbs, including strip lights, is that LED bulbs do not heat up at high temperatures. So you don’t have to worry about the Christmas tree decorations setting your house on fire.
- And as you’ll see in the following sections, LED bulbs are also extremely efficient, making them ideal for saving energy and reducing the cost of your bills.
- Now you know how LED bulbs can save you money because you will need to buy fewer bulbs over time.
- But what about the energy costs of screwing one of these bulbs to the ceiling of your home?
- The energy consumption of a bulb is measured in kWh. An LED bulb consumes 127.5 kWh over its 15,000-hour lifetime. An incandescent bulb uses 900 kWh of electricity over its 15,000-hour life (in theory, an incandescent bulb cannot last that long).
- The cost of electricity per kWh depends on where you live. In the United States, it averages 13 cents per hour.
- At that rate, the cost of electricity for an LED bulb is only $16.58, while an incandescent bulb would cost $117.
How Many options do you have for light bulbs?
In a word, “more! In a word, “more! That’s a lot! There are many, but here are three typical ones.
Incandescent light bulbs – These are the “typical” old light bulbs that many of us used in our childhood. They are not energy efficient and do not last very long.
Compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) – When we think of energy-efficient light bulbs, these “screw-in” bulbs come to mind. LED – LED bulbs are very energy efficient, but have the look and feel of an incandescent bulb. Incandescent, CFL, and LED bulbs all consume different amounts of power. Among them, LED bulbs are the ones you should consider.
Difference between LED Bulbs and incandescent bulbs
The “ordinary light bulb” is the incandescent bulb, which has been around since Thomas Edison patented it in 1879. In this bulb, energy flows through the filament, causing it to glow and emit heat and light. In an LED, on the other hand, photons are generated when electrons pass through it, resulting in light that we can see. They also require less energy to achieve the same brightness as incandescent bulbs and have a longer lifespan.
Do incandescent bulbs differ not only in quality but also in the price?
- Initially, CFL bulbs were preferred by many people over LED bulbs because of their greater light spread and suitability for floor lamps. However, LED technology is advancing day by day, and today’s LEDs emit a wider and warmer light.
- The reason LEDs and CFLs are more efficient than incandescent lamps is that they require less electricity to produce a certain amount of light. No two wattages are the same. All types of 1000W bulbs use the same amount of energy, but produce very different amounts of light. Therefore, when comparing bulbs, it is important to pay attention to the brightness (lumens).
- Lumen is a unit of measure of the size of light. If LED bulbs, incandescent bulbs, and CFL bulbs have the same lumens, they also have the same brightness. The lumen value can be found on the package of the bulb. To get the most efficient light, determine the number of lumens you need (the more, the brighter) and choose the bulb with the lowest wattage. Either way, the LED will win.
- Another advantage of LEDs is that they are hassle-free. LEDs last much longer than traditional bulbs, so you don’t have to spend money on new bulbs or even find a drawer to hide them in. According to the manufacturer, LEDs have a lifespan of about 10 years or 100,000 hours of continuous use.
- Fluorescent bulbs are also more efficient than incandescent bulbs because they produce more light. According to Energy Star, “In CFLs, an electric current flows through a tube filled with argon gas and a small amount of mercury vapour. This produces invisible ultraviolet light, which excites the fluorescent coating (called a phosphor) inside the tube and emits visible light.”
- You may know CFL bulbs as incandescent bulbs, which are dim at first and take a while to reach full brightness. However, they consume about 70% less power than incandescent bulbs after the electricity is turned on. Therefore, they have the disadvantage of being less efficient and having a shorter lifespan than LEDs.