Hydrafacial is a new but widely popular medical cosmetic intervention that has taken the world by storm. Since its advent, it has acquired market share and customers quickly and efficiently. Many people around the world have benefited from what it offers, and many people have also invested in the promise it holds. People who invested in setting up the facilities that offer it have also been handsomely rewarded for it. All in all, this procedure has been widely accepted throughout the world in a short amount of time. Customers and service-providers alike have benefitted from it. Annually around 2 million hydrafacial procedures are performed which means one is done every 15 seconds.
Before we go into the details of this revolutionary procedure, we would like to explain what it really is.
- What exactly is the procedure?
The hydrafacial treatment is an advanced non-laser skin resurfacing. It is a complex hydradermabrasion procedure which encompasses cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection all in one. This results in clearer and more radiant skin with no discomfort or rest and recuperation time. The treatment is gentle and soothing. It is also moisturizing, non-invasive and non-irritating which makes it extremely popular among people of all age groups.
- What is the principle involved?
This procedure involves blasting the skin with oxygenated and vitamin-infused water. This is done using a wand that is armed with a resurfacing tip. This also helps in lifting off the dead skin cells. It is sort of like doing a detailed power wash on your face. The wand also has a strong vacuum action. It is seldom referred to as the vortex technology. It sucks up all dead skin cells, makeup, and oil. Ota ls takes up the dirt trapped in the clogged pores. The pressure of the water added to the physical scraping of the resurfacing tip along with the vacuum suction, make this procedure extremely effective yet gentle. This procedure may also include a chemical peel or an infusion of nourishing serums. Sometimes, LED light therapy and microcurrent attachments are also added to enhance the treatment.
- How is the procedure performed?
The hydrafacial usually involves four steps. These are cleansing and exfoliation, glycolic peel, extractions and the infusion of the serum into the skin. All four steps are performed through various attachments of the wand. It simultaneously blasts out the good water and vacuums out the old, debris-ridden dirty water. In general, it feels like a blast of cool air moving all over your face. During each step, the wand is systematically moved across the face to avoid missing any areas. It is a relaxing procedure that also boosts lymphatic drainage.
- Benefits of the procedure
- Fast procedure: It is an effective and rapid procedure. One round of hydrafacial can be done in about 25 to 90 minutes. This means that you don’t need to take out a lot of time from your busy schedule. You can just get it done whenever you have a few hours to spare
- No downtime: There is no rest and recuperation time needed after the procedure. You can be up and about immediately after it. Thus, it is not a time-intensive procedure and can be done even if you have important commitments to follow up on after the procedure.
- It combats a host of problems: This procedure combats a host of problems like Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Elasticity & Firmness, Skin Tone Evenness & Vibrancy, Skin Texture, Brown Spots, Oily or Congested Skin, and Enlarged Pores.
- It appeals to people of all ages: People of all ages can avail the benefits of this procedure since every age group suffers from at least a few of the problems it can treat. It can help teenagers overcome oily and congested skin while it can help older people in dealing with lines and wrinkles.
- It can be performed on all skin types: It can be performed on people with all skin types. It can be performed on people regardless of their complexion or skin sensitivity. In fact, it is better for people with skin sensitivity.
In this segment, we have provided you with a lot of information about hydrafacial. It’s time you try it for yourself and experience its wonders.