Have you ever felt the need to somehow explore other veggie recipes in your kitchen? Good thing! This article is going to provide you a list of what you can do, aside from your usual. Recipes included in here are certainly vegetarian, guaranteed!
Recipe 1. Yummy and Healthy Paneer Jalfrezi
A stir-fry Indian style which does tastes and looks delicious, aside from being a healthy one. It would only take 15 minutes each for preparation and cooking time.
• 250 ml of paneer which is cut in long strips at about a quarter inch
• 250 ml of bell pepper which is cut in long strips of about a quarter inch
• 250 ml of carrots that have been cut into long strips
• 250 ml of green beans which has been into an inch
• 1 tomato of medium size which has been cut into bite-size
• 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
• ½ teaspoon of nigella seeds of kalonji
• 1 tablespoon of ginger that has been sliced thinly
• 1 tablespoon of green chili that has been chopped
• ¼ teaspoon of garam masala
• 2 tablespoons of cilantro that have been chopped
Step 1. Heat the pan
Heat the oil in the pan with the great reviews that you own. The oil should be moderately hot before you add the cumin seeds and nigella. As the seeds crack, add the carrots and the beans. Season with salt for enhancement in taste. Have four minutes of stir-frying.
Step 2. Add the ingredients
Add then the other ingredients such as bell pepper, ginger, green chili, red chili powder, and turmeric. Stir-fry these for 2-3 minutes then add the paneer and the tomatoes. Then you have to stir gently until the veggies are tender. Then add the garam marsala and cilantro simultaneously. Stir gently to ensure that the ingredients have been mixed well.
Step 3. Serve when ready
If the veggies are crisp, then it is time for you to remove it from the heat and serve.
Recipe 2. Healthy Pudina Buttermilk
This is a beverage loved in India which is also known as Chaas or Mattha. It only takes 30 minutes or less in making this.
• 250 ml of fresh curd
• 500 ml of water
• ¼ teaspoon of dried pudina or mint leaves which have been crushed
• ½ teaspoons of cumin seed powder that has been roasted
• A pinch of salt
Have the churn curd well enough in the best juicer in the market that you have. Add water into the juicer and continue churning the curd for better results. You can actually adjust the measurement of water depending on the thickness of your curd.
Add the pudina and Jeena powder, as well as the salt for the enhancement of taste, and then mix everything. Place it in the refrigerator to cool itself, and have it chilled afterward with your meal.
Recipe 3. Delicious Kela Ki Subji
This is a tasty sweet and sour dish which only takes a few minutes to prepare and cook. You can get this done for an hour or less.
• 3 ripe bananas that have been peeled and sliced a half inch thick
• 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
• ½ teaspoon of cumin seeds or jeere
• 1/8 teaspoon of asafetida or hing
• 1 green chili that is minced
• A pinch of turmeric of haldi
• 1 teaspoon of ginger that is finely chopped
• ½ teaspoon of mango powder or amchoor
• 2 tablespoons of cilantro or hara dhania that has been chopped
• 2 tablespoons of water
Heat the oil on medium-high. You can test the heat of the oil in your pan by tossing a cumin seed into it and if it cracks immediately.
Add the cumin seeds and after they crack, add the asafetida, green chili, and then the turmeric. Stir.
Add the remaining ingredients except for the cilantro. Stir gently and have a minute of cooking it. Be careful not to overcook it.
After it has been cooked, remove it from the heat, add the cilantro and salt. Mix for the last time, serve.
These are some of the recommended recipes that you have to try out. Remember that when you only prepare the right ingredients for each respective recipe and follow the directions well enough, then you are more of going to be praised for having such a good work.