Do you feel trapped amidst busy schedules and never-ending deadlines? Is work pressure hindering you from living your best life? Unfortunately, stress has become a ubiquitous part of every adult. While there are plenty of ways for you to cope up with it, cannabis can work like magic. The therapeutic properties of cannabis strains can help you relax and rejuvenate after a stressful day at work.
What to consider when picking a cannabis strain?
A lot of thinking goes into making a cannabis strain perfect for you. Primarily, there are two subspecies of the cannabis plant, known as Indica and Sativa. Sativa dominant cannabis like Sour Diesel can boost up your energy and make you more active. On the other hand, indica dominant strains like the rockstar strain offer more relaxation. Is that all there is to consider? Apart from the species of the plant, you might also want to consider the level of CBD and THC. For those who are unaware, THC and CBD are compounds present in cannabis which determine its effects. To get relieved from stress, you need a strain that has an adequate level of THC but must also have CBD. While THC gives you a high, CBD is medically beneficial. Getting your hands on these products from a trusted company like industrial hemp farms is crucial for an effective experience.
Which are the top 5 cannabis strains to relax?
- Blue Cheese: There is nothing that doesn’t get better with cheese, and it applies to cannabis as well. Blue cheese is a hybrid of cheese and blueberry. It receives the earthy flavor and aroma from cheese, whereas blueberry enriches this strain with terpenes of berries. Although it is dominant with Sativa, it has over 19% THC value which is potent enough to relax your body and mind.
Blue cheese is known to create a euphoric effect that can make you feel blissful after a demanding day. The impact of this strain sweeps you off like a cool breeze and you will be happy gradually, but towards the end, it will put you off to good sleep. Blue cheese has many benefits, and keeping you in good spirits and boosting your appetite are just a few of them.
- Master Kush: Master Kush, also known as ‘High Rise’ is quite faithful to its name. It is a 90% dominant indica strain that can relax your mind within minutes. This strain contains over 24% THC and a negligible amount of CBD. Having high indica content along with high THC ensures that you can forget about your stress and tiredness only with a few puffs. You can choose high supplies to get your dose of Master Kush for a hassle-free delivery experience.
After a stressful day, be it office or otherwise, if you are seeking peace, then Master Kush is the ideal pick for you. With the likes of Snoop Dogg using it regularly, Master Kush becomes a must-try for everyone. Take this strain a few hours before sleeping, for it will give you a good high and then put you off to sound sleep.
- Skunk: If you plan on getting the best cannabis strain on the market, Skunk is the undisputed winner. It surfaced the market in the late 1970s as a result of rigorous cross-breeding and has been a hit ever since. Being an indica strain, the THC levels in Skunk are high (19%), whereas CBD is present in much less proportion.
The first few hits of Skunk give you a buzzing in the head, but soon after the relaxing effects start to show. It makes you feel like wrapped in a warm embrace where you can let go of all the stress and worries. It can dry out your mouth, so just keep a bottle of water with you, and smoke it up to alleviate your stress.
- Strawberry Cough: It is unusual to put Strawberry cough on this list since it is the best sativa strains yet dominant, which is known to give you the energy boost. But the high level of THC makes it worthy of the spot. With 26% THC content in it and almost 1% CBD, it makes it the right companion after a long day at work. The strain gets its name from the fruity sensation, taste, and aroma that everyone loves.
Strawberry cough is mostly a slow strain, which will not hit you all at once; rather, you will feel the calming effects slowly. Throughout the high, you will feel happy and light, cultivating only happy thoughts. The high level of THC might lead to little ‘coughing,’ but once you get a hold of it, it will be your favorite.
- OG Kush: A chance cross-breeding of Lemon Thai, Pakistani Kush, and Chemdawg are types of kush led to the discovery of every stoner’s favorite strain, OG Kush. Being 75% indica dominated, it has close to 19% of THC. You can get a hint of citrus or pine, in both taste and aroma of this cannabis strain. Fondly called as the ‘queen’ of all strains, the flowers of OG Kush are powerful enough to relax your muscles and vanish your stress. Depending on the legality, OG Kush is available at selected stores. You can check out online dispensary Canada to get it delivered to your home.
At times, it gets challenging to keep your worries aside, but OG Kush can make it easier for you. With only a few hits, you will feel your eyes get heavy. The hunger pangs come as part and parcel with this strain, so keep some snacks ready to munch on after inhaling it.
Stress is a plague that disturbs not just your mental health but also physical health. The ones caught up into the vicious corporate circle of 9-5 jobs can find it hard to cope up with the burden that comes with it. No matter how hard you try, the chaos and competition always catches up and can disrupt your life. Rather than giving in to stress or becoming dependent on chemical-laden medicines, it is better to seek help from cannabis. Quality cannabis strains can take the edge off, lighten the burden that you carry and get your mind to relax. Now, whenever you feel the need to have a nice relaxing session after work, buy weed online, and let cannabis do the magic.