To apply for the Victoria police security license a person needs to visit its eService portal. The portal is developed by the Victoria police which allows the people to complete application forms for licenses and registration on the online platform. It is a self-service portal which requires you to create an eService account to register and fill the application form.
There are requirements to create an eService account as well. To create an eService account on the portal, you will require a secure e-mail address which has not been used previously to create an eService account. If the e-mail address does not get accepted, it means that you might have entered it incorrectly or have used it previously to create an account.
To be eligible to apply for the Victoria police security license the following criteria has to be fulfilled:
- The applicant must be a resident of Australia or visa holder with a relevant work permit.
- The applicant must have 12 months or above remaining on their visa.
- They are subject to National Police Check which is taking fingerprints and other measures.
- Must be able to provide certified copies of International Police Checks from another country where they have resided prior. The applicant needs to have stayed there for more than 12 months over a period of 10 years since turning 16 years old.
- The applicant must not be a prohibited person.
- The applicant needs to be a fit and proper person which includes not having any medical condition or history with the police that can hinder the employment chance within the industry.
- The applicant needs to demonstrate competency for working in the industry by completing security training relevant to private security or activities that the applicant wishes to get licensed for from a training organization that is approved by licensing and regulation division.
- He also needs to provide 2 written references outlining the reasons to ensure their suitability for employment within the private security industry
There are various license types that an applicant can choose to apply for as private security activities require a license in Victoria. The applicants have the privilege to apply for one or more license types from the list mentioned below:
- Individual License
- Security Guarding which as various sub-activities such as armed and unarmed guard, cash-in-transit, guarding with a god, control room operator, and monitoring center operator.
- Crowd controller
- Business License
After selecting the types of license, the applicant moves ahead with filling the form. As soon as the application is submitted a copy of the same is sent to the registered e-mail address of the applicant. The next step is to take a print of the application form and visit the location with all the listed documents.
If you wish to apply for Victoria police security license, contact with or talk to Simple Training Academy. They provide their students’ guidance and support fill out the application forms and get the desired license that they want to get. Simple Training Academy is an International security training academy in Melbourne. They provide top-quality virtual training and have professional trainers that help the student to learn and grow fast. Both National and International students can apply for the courses at Simple Training Academy. The courses are available in shifts which makes it easier for students to choose according to their comfort. The cost of the courses is also affordable. International students are provided complete support and assistance in finding accommodation is also provided. It is one of the best International security training academies in Melbourne.