Wondering how to spend time in Melbourne? Take a deeper look into the ultimate tour that is for beer lovers. Here are the places that may not be really known to locals. These are sure to make exciting Melbourne Tours as they are established breweries. The tour takes you to five breweries, you can know the brewing art, and taste a beer bacon-flavored.
Relaxed paced tour
Melbourne offers an urban beer odyssey and offers to taste the best brews. It includes emerging craft brewers to established powerhouses. Visitors can know about the beer heritage as you get to taste beer from rive breweries from classic lagers to bacon flavored innovative beer.
Australians are known for their ice-cold beer love and the times in the recent years have changed in styles and types of beers that have dramatically changed. The good quality passion for beer is apparent as it is served with delicious food and can be enjoyed with good fun and friends.
Depending on the day time and the offer or Melbourne Deals, you can mix the itinerary:
- Temple Brewery: A paddle for tasting that is double the usual paddle size.
- Carlton & United Breweries: Victoria Bitter, (Fosters and Crown Lager
- The Crafty (James) Squire: A tasting generous paddle offering a complimentary drink to go with a delicious lunch.
- Mountain Goat Brewery: A hidden gem, renowned for its innovative craft beers offering a thorough tasting time.
- Moon Dog Brewery: The tour takes to boundaries of beer with different creations such as Champagne beers, Bloody Mary beers, and ice-cream flavored beers.
- Stomping Ground Brewery: A venue and brew house featuring the state of the art brew.
- Two Birds Brewery: Created a session and single batch brews to enjoy.
- Foresters Hall: This place offers some live music in this Melbourne’s iconic beer hall and in Australia is one of the key tap lists.
- Brunswick Street Cider House: The favorite cider venue in the Melbourne.
- Clifton Hill Brewpub: A slew of tasty craft brews and gastro pub fair
The Melbourne Tours for wine include 13 people as maximum and a group of six at least is required to have a private tour. This wine tour will ensure a great outing as it is led by expert guides. Please check with the pick-ups and drops and remember to wear closed toed shoes.
Yarra Valley wine tours are also a very popular way to spend a day dinning and trying the range of fine wines that Australia Offers. Weekends are busy so if possible, try and pick a week day and enjoy the personal tours of vine yards and brewing facilities.
When to go to Melbourne
The geographic diversity of Victoria makes Australia a destination for year-round and Melbourne’s events for a full calendar make it really important.
Summer is the prominent season with visitors, having good beach weather and longest days from January to mid-March. In January owing to Australian Open huge crowds are drawn to Melbourne and the same is with LGBT and White Night festival between January-February. Arguably, autumn is the best season, where the days are mild to warm, blazing foliage to the Victoria’s parks, and the best advantage is that the Melbourne’s festival season revs the Wine Festival and Melbourne Food during February- March. There is International Garden and Flower show in March and in March-April, International Comedy festival. These make exciting Melbourne Deals.
Winters are chilly and you can enjoy ski slopes, while in full swing is the Australian Rules football season, besides many other cultural events. Spring offers sporadic weather and spring blooms. There is big-scale events, Fringe Festival, Melbourne Festival, and the glamour, millinery, and galloping of Melbourne Cup Carnival.
There are plenty of activities to choose from all year round so come visit us and take a few Melbourne tours while you are here