To have an old mattress will never be fun. Apart from being uncomfortable, it can also cause different forms of health problems which are entirely avoidable by only buying a new mattress. But buying the right one is crucial. The real perks associated with a sound sleep at night are well-known hence why avoid purchasing an original and the ideal mattress?
Reasons to Replace Your Old Mattress
Change in sleeping arrangements, wear and tear or ill health are the signs of investing in a new mattress. Allergens and dust mites over the years may accumulate on the bedding and the mattress giving it a shelf life particularly for those with respiratory conditions or allergies. There are a couple of reasons why you need to change the mattress, and the critical reason is comfort. The mattress over time can begin to sag and lose its shape resulting in lumps and dips. Take a look at some of the common diseases connected to inadequate sleep,
- Kidney Disease
- Heart Disease
Is it Time to replace your Mattress?
When you notice the following signs, it is time to get the mattress replaced,
- Wear and Tear- These include coils, lumps, and sagging that you feel in the fabric.
- Muscle Stiffness- The mattress is uncomfortable and does not support the body properly, and you wake up feeling stiff and sore. A new mattress will improve sleep and reduce back pain.
- Noisy Springs- If the springs in the mattress squeak then it is an indication that the mattress coils are worn. You need to change it for getting adequate support.
- Asthma or Allergies Increase- It is in the mattress where maximum allergies and dust mites live in the home which can create havoc on asthma or allergies. Although cleaning and vacuuming can help yet if the symptoms do not improve then get a new mattress.
- Put More Weight on the Mattress- To add a sleep partner or weight gain can affect the mattress which can take a toll on your sleep patterns. If the mattress requires in supporting more weight, then it is time to buy a new mattress.
Incredible Health Benefits of Using a New Mattress
A sound good night’s sleep will work wonders both for the body and mind. But if the bed is not comfortable enough, you will end up losing hours of your precious sleep every night. Choosing a mattress that is well-made is one of the different ways of addressing such night time problems. Take a look at the various ways in which a good mattress can contribute to the quality of life positively. When you use a good quality new mattress, you can enjoy the following health benefits namely,
- Reduce Allergy Symptoms- Not all people are prone to allergies but those who develop it know how annoying it is. When you sleep on a mattress that is extremely old, the bed will turn into a haven for these allergens especially in the form of dust mites. A new mattress will provide you with a fresh start as well as outfit the mattress with that of a hypoallergenic protector that will help you enjoy its benefits of being allergen-free for long.
- Different Mattress for Different Sleepers- People generally settle with a standard quality mattress when they are on a budget. But a mattress is designed typically for a specific type of sleeper, so if the mattress fails to optimize for your personal needs, this can be detracting against the restorative powers related to the complete night of rest. Here you need to consider your sleeping position along with the firmness level at the time of shopping and the special features and material options. Make it a point to always visit the store in person to check how the preferred mattress feels while lying. The good news is you can make the most of discount code available for Leesa
- Relieve Stress- When you lie awake and mull over the different conundrums of life it will create a hindrance to make you fall asleep. The night-long comfort and better quality of sleep made through a new mattress will help you in coping with the day to day stress. You can enhance this comfort by adding a topper or a cozy pad and complete the bed with extremely comfortable pillows, sheets and other forms of bedding.
- Ease Pains and Aches- Back pain and morning joint stiffness for some may be a daily occurrence yet need not be so. Mattresses, as mentioned above, are generally designed with a specific sleeper in mind. If you often feel sore in the morning, then there is good news. Get hold of a new mattress which can help with this issue. Always consider the size of your body because the mattress’s feel can differ significantly amid individuals.
- Mental Health Benefits- Poor sleep is related to depression and moodiness. If the mattress that you are using currently is not offering the comfort and support that you require, it can affect your mental health. When you buy a new mattress carefully, it will help you enjoy a sound sleep that in turn will improve memory, keep the mood elevated and sharpen the ability to focus.
- Better Attention Skills- As per a study, it has been proved that children who do not have a proper sleep at night tend to become inattentive, impulsive and hyperactive. It can translate into behavior which is akin to those that suffer from attention deficit disorder. When a child gets enough sleep, his/her body and brain can recover and recharge, and you can attain this through a new mattress.
- Healthy Weight- People that are sleep-driven will tend to lose muscle mass and gain weight. That is because the same part of the brain controls both metabolism and sleep. It is sleepiness which can result in hunger that can sabotage all the efforts of healthy individuals.
No matter you are facing difficulty in concentrating on the day to day work or wish to wake up refreshed and energized, a new mattress will be the right solution which you have been searching. Health must come first when looking for a mattress as well as mattress pads.