As you would probably know, the CRA has extended the date of tax filing in Canada. The new dates are as follows:
- Individual IT return filing – June 01, 2020
- Self Employed Individual – June 15, 2020
- Personal income tax payment – September 01, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has closed businesses all over Canada. While some provinces have now started reopening, many businesses remain closed. At the time of writing this post, for instance, accountant offices (personal and corporate income tax preparers) remain closed across Ontario.
It’s no secret that a face-to-face interaction with your income tax preparer in Canada while filing income taxes does bring in some added comfort for taxpayers. Unfortunately, that is not yet possible. We have to do the next best thing – sign the T183 electronically, as the CRA has temporarily allowed it.
File your Income Taxes with a CPA during COVID-19
No matter what your income tax filing needs are, we have got you covered. We file income taxes for both individuals and corporations and can ensure that you have the personalized experience you expect. The process is straightforward and simple when you file your individual income tax return with Maroof HS CPA Professional Corporation, saving you hours of headache.
- Start with the Inquiry form: Please write down a brief information about your business and what you are looking for. There is no need to mention your personal details. Then, you can choose your preferred appointment time or just give us a call at +1(647)724-4308. You can request for individual income tax preparation service in Canada by fillig up the form at https://www.maroofhs.com/online-income-tax-return-canada/
- Confirmation & re-confirmation: We confirm your preferred appointment with a phone call. Should your preferred time slot not be available, we will agree another time convenient for you. Our goal is to get you a personalized attention for your individual tax preparation assignment.
- Identity Verification: When you are our client, we ask you to verify your identity to help file your tax return. Don’t worry, though. The process is as simple as uploading contextual documents to authorizing your Business Number through CRA’s My Account tab. It’s only going to take a few minutes, and it’s easier than you think.
- Connecting clients: From phone calls to video chats, we ensure we offer you a personalized experience. Talk to us over Skype, Whatsapp, or Zoom. Just organize and send us the required documents to streamline the process. We can then go ahead and discuss the tax details with you, and address any issues, before we start to prepare.
- Review of the Income Tax return: Once the Individual income tax return is prepared, we upload it to the portal. If you want us to email it to you, just let us know – and we can do that too with prior authorization. We just like to keep it within the portal, since that is safer.
- Ask for Revision Should you Want: Did you notice an error such as how do you spell your name or postal code? For any revision to your income tax return, you can let us know. Just upload it to the portal, or email it to us and we will do the needful.
- Finally, sign digitally and get the Notice of Assessment: Form T183 is then sent to you for the authorization of electronic individual tax filing via email, after which it is electronically filed with the CRA. Once it is done, you will receive the Notice of Assessment.
Yes, you are just seven steps away. Talk to us to get started on your tax filings for 2019.
Maroof HS CPA Professional Corporation is a professional accounting firm registered with CPA Ontario and Alberta in Canada. We provide a comprehensive range of income tax services in Canada including individual income tax return preparation services, individual tax planning and corporate income tax services in Canada. We provide income tax services across the Canada.