Shoes for special occasions, for that gorgeous dress one, bought with half of the salary, for that dress he looks the best in, or in other word’s shoes which compliment them or their dress the most. A pair of shoes is the most important item in a man’s wardrobe. It’s important to have shoes for different occasions and you can wear different types of shoes with your formal and casual outfits. A shoe can make or break your whole attire, and everyone knows, the first impression is the last impression. So for people seeing a man for the first time, they must choose some men’s dress shoes which are not only durable but stylish too.
How to Take Care of Your Men’s Dress Shoes?
Men’s dress shoes are also known as the formal shoe. The most important thing one has to do after owning a formal shoe is to take care of them for its longevity and for the pride of the shoe. Here are a few tips:
- Brush: Brushing regularly is a must. It doesn’t matter if its leather or suede, you have to brush your shoes on a daily basis to maintain the same. It is better to avoid any harmful solutions to shine your shoes and you can choose come cream based she polish on your leather shoes.
- Polish: If you have a pair of leather shoes, then you must polish your shoes on regular basis. It needs it to sustain, to be able to be worn every day and to output its maximum efficiency. To maintain the shine of your shoes, you must use some natural polishing for your shoes.
How to Choose Men’s Dress Shoes?
The process of choosing men’s dress shoes is pretty much similar to any other show. All depends on the occasion, the comfort, and obviously the style. Some basic tips are:
- Size: Like for any shoe, size is very important. When you choose any men’s dress shoes, you need to try them out from their outlets. If you want to buy them from online portals then just find out your shoe’s number from your previous pair of shoes and place your order accordingly.
- Quality: Like for any other shoe, bad quality shoe leads to degrading quickly and also bruises while wearing them. Hence for men’s dress shoes, quality is an important factor. It is better to choose some leather shoes for your official outfits and you can also find some leather casual men’s shoes online. Leather shoes are durable, stylish and you can wear them with any outfit.
A Few Tips to Choose Among the Variety of Men’s Dress Shoes:
- The Oxford: It’s a very classic shoe variety, which belongs in every gentleman’s wardrobe. They tend to have a short back and low heel. They are available in a variety of colors and look best when polished. You can wear such shoes with your suites and trousers.
- The brogue: They have been here for a long time, and they are here to stay. They are made by a process called broguing, which means designing the shoes with heavy perforations. They are very suitable for suits.
- The monk-strap: It is a very unique shoe. It has a strap across its face along with a buckle or two. It’s suited best for meetings or maybe formal hangouts at night. It needs to be shined regularly to maintain its looks and needs special care since it’s mostly made of leather.
While many have men’s dress shoes, they don’t take care of them enough which is very important. There are many different types of mens dress shoes available in the market, but one has to choose the best shoes according to their occasion or purposes.