Who would not want to spot a fair attractive look that dazzles away the minds of the on-lookers? It’s indeed everybody’s dream. There are hundredths of fairness creams available in the market that promise fairer skin within a short period, but are they legitimate, are the results assured? Nobody knows, and these creams are of a high cost that ordinary people could not afford. Also, there are no known means to test their ingredients and their side effects. One needs to be very careful in choosing their fairness creams and look for certain aspects in the very keenly, these are,
- Alpha hydroxy acid: common alpha hydroxy acids are glycolic acid and lactic acid. These actives are derived from sugars and fruits such as sugarcane and they act by loosening the dead layer of the skin helping in skin exfoliating.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is a powerful skin brightener that stimulants the skin to renew itself by improving collagen synthesis. Look for a fairness cream that is rich in vitamin A along with some moisturizer, as vitamin A could make the skin dry.
- Extracts of Vitamin C: vitamin c tablets for skin whitening are known to brighten the skin safely and naturally, decreasing the effect of oxidative damage from the sun. It also helps to prevent pigmentation of skin naturally and boosts the synthesis of collagen naturally offering a young look to the skin.
Look for these three ingredients in all fairness products before buying and if afraid of side effects, turn to homemade remedies for a fair look.There are ample of proven benefits of the vitamin and its supplements. There are small qualities of the vitamin which hold small quantities to support life.
There are some simple yet, effective home remedies for a perfect fair look that anybody could try without having to think about the cost and adverse effects. Let us discuss these kitchen remedies here.
- Lemon: lemon is one of the most natural ingredients for skin lightening as it helps in decreasing dar spots and blemishes. For a fair look, rub fresh lemon juice over-tanned and darkened skin for about ten minutes and wash it off with cool water. When juice is been applied, one should not go out in the sun and the juice should not be used on cracked and cut skin as it irritates it.
- Milk: A face pack made by mixing milk and honey soothes and nourishes the skin. The pack has to be applied and massaged over the face for at least 15 minutes for best results
- Turmeric: It has been used since ancient times for healthy and glowing skin. A mixture of turmeric powder and lemon juice in the ratio of 1:3 applied to the skin for 15 minutes could often a glowing and healthy skin instantly, from time use.
- Tomato: lycopene available in tomato reduces the effect of skin tanning pretty instantly. It is a perfect remedy for skin lightening and it also removes dead skin cells from the face.
Vitamin C capsules for skin whitening are the most natural ways to get a flaunt of less and glowing skin within minutes.