Blocked drains can be quite annoying. They can happen anywhere irrespective of the place and time. . When a lot of things get dumped into the pipes carelessly the pipes can clog easily. With water backing up and piles of dishes in the sink to be cleaned, the below mentioned remedies will give you a quick view on how to clear the blocked drains to prevent any delay or disturbance in your day to day life.
- Pour some salt: The first and the foremost thing which you need to follow is to understand where exactly the clogging has happened. The very moment you understand it remember to pour some salt or soda into the pipe which would usually clear the closing immediately, in case if it is not a serious one. However, this remedy is useful only if it is a not so serious blockade.
- Get some tools: Incase if the clog is severe you can use certain tools to get rid of it. If you do not have the right kind of tools it is always recommended that you invest in buying some , which can help you in removing the clogging of The tools would come handy anywhere whenever there is clogging of the drains. Hence, it is not a bad idea to have certain clog removal tools at your place.
- Use the simple tools available at home: There are certain tools at home which you can always use to remove the clog from the drain and one of the best ones is a bent hanger. Though a lot of people throw away these hangers they must remember that these are the tools which come handy when the drain is clogged completely. Along with the bent hanger, one can also make use of vinegar which can be mixed with salt to clear the clogged drain. This is a quick remedy for you to remember when the drains are completely blocked. Also, pouring the hot water into the blocked drains can always help you in clearing them away.
- Remember to understand the architecture: You need to first understand the construction and also the architecture because if there is a clog somewhere it does not make sense, if you end up opening it elsewhere. Hence, it is important to know the location of the pipes thoroughly before opening them up for clearing them. Whenever you are planning to clear the clogging you must make sure that you have the right equipments and also not to rush because that can lead to a lot of complications later. At times, it is important that you get a professional help for clearing the drains because not everyone would be competent in repairing these pipes.
- Remove the plumbing set to clean out: Removing the whole set of pipes allows for a thorough cleaning. But it may be a challenging task, for which it is advisable to hire a professional plumber. Make sure that the pipes are reconnected properly to avoid any leakage in future.
- Use a plunger: A common household plunger can also be of great help to repair your drain blockade. You just have to place the plunger over the drain firmly and plunge repeatedly. One the drain is clear flush it by using warm water.
- Get the right kind of professionals: When hiring blocked drain services, you must make sure that these people are professionals and have had a lot of experience in clearing these blockages. Incase if you hire a novice they would not be able to perform the task properly and make your situation even worse.
Hiring the plumbing services can be the right thing at times because firstly, we are not experts in everything and secondly, these professionals would have the right kind of equipment to repair any blocked as well. They would know how to use these things in a conditioned environment and without disturbing anything they can remove the blocked drains easily. Hence, these guys can be of great help at the time of clogged drains.