In recent times, there has been an increased demand for anti-aging products. In the scientific community, anti-aging refers to preventing, retarding or reversing the process of aging. This is achieved mainly through the application of anti-aging creams made with chemicals derived from natural sources.
There are tons of skin care treatments today; the shelves are stalked with lots of creams promising remarkable results as long as you can part with some money. This has made it difficult to sort the good from the bad.
A combination of its ingredients makes it one of the most desirable skin care products around the world today. Stemuderm review is an honest evaluation of the cosmetic beauty product.
What is Stemuderm?
Stemuderm is a beauty product produced by Solvaderm as one of their wide range of cosmetic beauty treatment. The manufacturers of Stemuderm have been known for their quality products and stemuderm is one of their best.
Solvaderm, the company behind the production of Stemuderm, specializes mainly on the creation of a clinically researched formulation to make sure it suits the skin of every user.
It is a cream that retards and prevents wrinkles. This is possible through it an advanced formula that moisturizes and softens the skin which culminates in making the skin come out looking ageless and feeling smooth.
Stemuderm consists of ten ingredients carefully mixed to come up with a unique anti-wrinkle cream. These active ingredients are listed below:
- Acetyl Glutamyl Heptapeptide-1 – Is an aggregate of glutamine, synthetic peptides, and acetic acid. This constituent aids in conditioning the skin to give a smooth and soft feeling.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – Works as a muscle relaxer. It has been described as “Botox in a jar.” It is meant to treat fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate – Also known as SYN-AKE. It is implicated in the reduction of wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Is an effective moisturizer. It improves the texture of the skin, making it appear silky and even.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – Works as a nourishing moisturizer which clears blocked pores and reduces the appearance of fine lines on the skin.
- Kernel Oil – Is derived from the apricot seed. It has a firming and toning effect.
- Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture – Protects the stem cells found in our skin through it apple cells.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – Improves the elasticity of the skin. It makes the skin stronger so it could withstand stress and damage.
- Pentapeptide-3 – Stimulates the production of both elastin and hyaluronic acid. These two compounds aid in reducing wrinkle density, depth, and volume.
- Squalane – Is a compound that helps lock in moisture in the skin.
The mixture of these ingredients makes sure of the effectiveness of Stemuderm.
How to apply?
After showering, apply Stemuderm cream by first putting a small amount on your palm then gently massaging in a circular motion, with particular attention on the lines and wrinkled areas. This should be repeated at least twice daily to help maintain hydration. An important question that should be considered is where can Stemuderm be applied?
Stemuderm is not a lotion that should be applied all over the body. For effective use, there are targeted sites to apply stemuderm as there are some facial parts it may be harsh on. Stemuderm should be applied to the forehead, crows feet region, eyes, and cheeks as well as neck folds
Do Anti-wrinkle creams really work?
The effectiveness of best anti-wrinkle creams depends on the active ingredients present in them and for how long they are used. Stemuderm works amazingly because of its anti-aging properties. It is known for keeping skin hydrated and younger looking. Looking at the ingredients alone, you know their functions are targeted either at your skin or muscle.
What are the side effects of Stemuderm?
Luckily, Stemuderm does not have any side effects and this is due to it being produced by scientists who have researched and tested each ingredient as well as the combination together to make sure the skin well accepts it.
I have gone through about 10 to 12 forums where they discussed skin care and I noticed that Stemuderm was the most recommended wrinkle cream. Each user had his or her own testimony and they were all positive.
Where to buy?
The product can be purchased directly from the Solvaderm’s official website, or from other affiliated websites. There is a free shipping opportunity available if your orders are worth $60 and above.
The product is not currently available on Walmart and Amazon. However, a few convenient stores have been known to have this product available for purchase.
Stemuderm is a mid-range product offered at an average price. It is useful only as an anti-wrinkle cream and recommended for use with other Solvaderm brand offerings. If a complete beauty treatment is what you desire, then go for anti-aging treatment options.
Stemuderm is not like other anti-aging serums or creams out there. Like many others, its ingredients are aimed at preventing wrinkles and assists in slowing the aging process.Stemuderm also has an advantage over other anti-aging serums because it can also reverse any aging signs the user is already suffering from.
On the flip side, if you are not new to the Solvaderm brand, and you already have a few of their products, then Stemuderm would be a good choice as it functions best with other offerings from their range.