The family Sponsorship program is a category of Canadian immigration that enables permanent residents of Canada to sponsor family members to the country. It is the second largest category of the immigration in the country.
If you have attained permanent citizenship of Canada, you can contact immigration consultants anytime and apply for family sponsorship Canada program and bring your family members to join you.
Even if you live in Canada temporarily, you can still bring your family with you. You can contact immigration consultants Canada and sponsor your dependent children, common-law partner or spouse, and parents or grandparents.
There is a proper eligibility criterion to apply for Family sponsorship Canada program. You should be at least 18 years old and should have a constant source of income to support your family members you want to sponsor. Apply for Family sponsorship Canada program. You should be at least 18 years old and should have a constant source of income to support your family members you want to sponsor. Remember your sponsored family members will become the permanent residents of Canada.
If you are sponsoring your life partner and he/she has dependent children, you can also sponsor the children to migrate to Canada.
What Is The Procedure To Apply For Canadian Sponsorship Program?
You can sponsor your dependent children, spouse, and parents or grandparents under Family Sponsorship Canada. Procedure to Sponsor your family members under the program is as given below:
- You will be eligible to sponsor your family members living outside Canada if the person you are sponsoring belongs to a family class
- Your age is 18 or above
- You are a permanent resident of Canada and living in the country.
- If you don’t reside in Canada, you can still apply for the program but you will have to demonstrate that you will live in Canada once your family members become a permanent resident.
- You are required to sign an undertaking that you will provide the basic requirements of the person being sponsored.
- You and your family members will have to sign a mutual agreement that you understand each other’s mutual obligations and responsibilities.
Super Visa for Parents
Those candidates whose applications are not selected in the draw don’t need to feel disheartened. They can make up for the limited size of the family sponsorship Canada program as IRCC also offers Super Visa for Parents and Grandparents. To apply for super visa, it is better to take the help of super visa consultants for Canada.
Super visa for parents and grandparents is a multiple entry visa that permits them to stay in Canada for a maximum time period of 2 years and the visa remains valid for 10 years.
One of the pre-requisites for the Canada Super Visa is that the applicant should be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada but Super Visa will not grant permanent resident status to your parents.
If you want to sponsor your parents or grandparents, you will have to submit an online form. The program is limited and applicants are selected from 10,000 of online application in the form of a draw. Those who are selected are invited to fill the family sponsorship Canada application.