Monsoon is approaching and it is time to make sure that you have your fashion umbrellas ready. Monsoons are a great time to experiment with different styles and keeping it really stylish. However, you need to gear up before the rains so that when they strike you are all set to put your best fashion foot forward.
From trying out various dresses to keeping it simple and classy, there are a lot of options when it comes to monsoon style. However, we need to keep a check on our finances as well. So, here are some fashion-friendly as well as pocket-friendly style suggestions that will really help you to keep your fashion game at its best, this monsoon:
- One of the most basic things that you need to stock up on is dresses. Make sure that you buy a couple of pocket friendly beautiful dresses for women but you need to make sure that the dresses are midis. Midis are the perfect match for monsoons. You can wear them with flats if you are heading out during the day time or you can wear them with high heels too when going for a party. Keep the look simple with a beautiful long pendant.
- Monsoons are the time to get wet and when you do, you need your clothes to dry off fast. So what you need to do first is get yourself a kaftan dress of midi length. Opt for chiffon dresses and make sure that the colours are bright. Bright colours are perfect for gloomy days and you can team up this colourful look with bright flip flops and a nice umbrella for the perfect rainy day. If you are not afraid to keep it stylish and wet during the monsoons, this is the perfect ensemble to go for.
- You can experiment a lot with tops when it comes to monsoon. Try out some of the latest tops online and you can pair them up with almost anything and everything. In fact if you want to keep it cool and casual then you can pair tops of your choice with ripped jeans. But do make sure that jeans are ankle length because not only are these the trend nowadays, these are also really helpful if you accidentally step into a puddle. This look is pretty pocket friendly as well if you know the right shopping haunts.
- Try out the classic look this monsoon as well. Get a nice tank top and wear it with shorts. These are perfect for the hot sweltering monsoon day times but if the occasional shower strikes then you are ready. Get this look rocking with a colourful pair of crocs.
- If you are fond of skirts, then you can try out a few midi or mini-skirts as well. These work really great with cold shoulder tops and you can also wear these with any top of your choice. They make the perfect wear for a monsoon evening party.
These are some really pocket-friendly looks that you can sport this monsoon. Keep it stylish, always!