Do you know what represents a great business? It’s the percentage of satisfied customers you have. And your customers are only happy if they receive your goods in a proper, intact and presentable condition. And this is something that needs lots of pain and space! A good place to store your inventory, lots of staff to manage and handle the same, a brilliant way to package them, and finally deliver those to your customers on time — and all of it in the most impressive way. Do you think you can manage all these by yourself? Mind it, that’s the key to unlock the satisfaction of all your customers.
Every business, whether it’s a start-up or a well grown one, requires you to store and deliver the inventories properly. And the requirement of a large space for this essential procedure is a must. But not all have this. And for some, this entire procedure is too demanding. Solution? Businesses prefer to outsource all of it (better than handling all the pain by themselves). But how do you know which warehousing and distribution service is the best for the task?
Essential Factors Determining the Best Warehousing Service!
You need to be very particular and precise in choosing the best from the various warehousing and distribution services. Pikpak is that best service provider, offering you an efficient warehousing service through your computer system and you can track everything about your inventory by just a click of your phone. But to know which services suit your business the best, you have to check the following pointers:
1. They Should Know Everything About Your Products: If the company is storing your products, handling and even delivering them, then it’s essential that they should be well informed about the same. Like, they should know if the product is fragile, needs to be frozen, stored in a heated area, etc.
2. Adequate Space and Area — Inquire well if the warehouse providing you service owns a good space and area to store your products. If you suspect that they are overcrowding the area with the inventories (which may impact your products), then better think twice before hiring them.
3. Is There Best Equipment for Management of Your Goods: A warehouse requires good quality conveyor rolls, weighing machines, packaging equipment, etc. This ensures that your products are well managed and would be in a good condition while being transferred to and from the warehouse.
4. Enough Human Resources: Human resources are essential to manage the products better and keep a track of the automated systems in the warehouse. If they are lacking manpower, there would definitely be issues in the warehouse management too. Be sure to check if they have enough personnel working for them.
5. They Have an Online Support and Access System: It’s essential for the warehouse service providers to grant you access to the live tracking of your inventory, its availability, any deliveries, etc. Also, their customer service should be available 24/7 for you in case of any emergencies.
You should only opt for a warehousing service after checking each of the pointers for a smooth storage, packaging and delivery system guaranteeing maximum customer satisfaction. Apart from these, you should also check if they are nearby to your location so that you can connect with them easily (and physically too). Also check if their transportation service is up-to-date and if they fit your company’s budget properly. If the warehouse service has all the above mentioned qualities, then you can trust them and hire them for your company’s logistic management without any doubt.