The fashion industry is quickly becoming popular these days. In the past few years, there has been a clear uprising in the understanding and application of trends and fashion by people of all age groups, all around the world.
Fashion is all about expressing oneself through clothing and styling. Just like no two people are the same on the inside, their choices and thoughts differ from all the others, no two people can possibly have the same choices when it comes to fashion either.
These days, one can find clothing and jewelry in all price ranges and choose the ones that work the best for them. Women’s fashion dresses, beautiful antique jewelry, and even makeup items can be easily bought from malls as well as local markets at cheaper prices.
Looking through so many items can be a bit daunting and make one confused, especially if you are young. There is also a surge of fashion bloggers and icons on social media who make fashion and styling seem very easy and simple, but it may not be so in real life for everyone. Here are some tips that always work without fail:
- LAYERING: a common and easy way to style daily clothes is by layering them. Use shirts, blazers, or open cardigans in winters and pair them up with unusual things like kurtas or even dresses for a stylish look.
- JEWELLERY: another easy and simple way to style traditional outfits or even modern clothes in an unusual and fun way is by using jewelry. There are many markets like Kamla Nagar, Lajpat Nagar, etc. in Delhi where one can buy antique silver jewelry pieces, simple as well as heavy.
These can be used as chokers, necklaces, or even belts in some cases to make any outfit look stylish and unique.
- TRADITIONAL: clothing pieces like Kurtis, sarees, and suits are coming back in trend these days. Wearing something traditional with kohl-lined eyes and antique jewelry can be absolutely breathtaking. To style it up even more by layering sarees with unique blouses, or blazers or even wear them with boots for that extra sass.
- DRESSES: one can never go wrong with a simple and elegant white or black dress. One can easily buy a simple women’s fashion dress in any of their favorite colors and fabrics online or from their favorite store.
Dresses for women are a must-have and if you are young, you can still find cute dresses for girls of young age. To add extra style to your look, wear an elegant dress with boots, nose rings, or traditional jewelry to make it stand out.
- PRINTS AND TEXTURES: if you are feeling creative or extra confident and want to add even more style to your outfit, you can also play with clothes of different prints, fabrics, and textures. Pair them up with other prints and textures and have fun with your clothes.
- BOOTS: one must always own a pair of sleek boots. Doesn’t matter the weather, boots are a fun way to add style and uniqueness to every outfit. These days, women are also enjoying wearing boots with traditional outfits like kurtas and sarees to add more style to the traditional look.
- ACCESSORIES: apart from jewelry, one can also choose to opt for hair accessories like scrunchies, headbands, bandanas, and scarves to add that extra flair to their outfit. There are various prints available in the market and add a lot of funk to boring looking outfits.
Even wearing accessories on the hand like bracelets or a watch can add up to your style quotient.
Every person has the right to express themselves and be who they are without hesitation. Fashion and styling is a way that one expresses themselves out in the world. But as much as it seems, it is actually a simple aspect of life and does not need to make anyone uncomfortable.
Just like choosing what to wear is a choice. Sure there are trends to follow and icons to look up to, it is even more important that one chooses to wear the clothes that they are comfortable in.
Styling clothes can be fun and creative but it does not need to be something that one feels obliged to do just because everyone around them is doing the same.
One should make it a point to choose the clothes they are comfortable and confident in. Anything worn with confidence is a bold enough fashion statement in itself and actually the most important aspect of our clothing.