With the Spanish food’s tapas culture, Mediterranean cuisine and rich regional culinary art, foodies are spoilt for choice. But, the good taste of food is guaranteed by a good cook. For an event, if you are looking for having a grand Spanish food spread, it is important to choose the best Spanish caterer.
Choosing the best Spanish caterer, what should you consider?
- One of the first things to look at is finding out what is the best dish served by the caterer. What all authentic Spanish food they can serve. While Spain’s tapas are a gourmet exploration in itself, some top Spanish foods you cannot afford to miss are:
- Tortilla Espanola
- Gazpacho or salmorejo
- Pisto – Spanish ratatouille
- Cured meats – jamon, chorizo, salchichón
- Pulpo a la gallega
- Spain’s famous bean stews – and salads
- Once you have shortlisted the food menu, your search comes to finding the caterer that can serve them. Although most of the Spanish caterer will provide to deliver you with these caterers, you must choose the one who is experienced. They can guarantee quality food. With the best Spanish caterers, you are assured of getting the best food.
- Look for the experienced caters- One of the factors for choosing the best Spanish caterer is that you must choose the one who is experienced in this type of niche. A caterer who solely has expertise in cooking Spanish food will beset serve your purpose. The data for the same could be collected from the internet.
- Check their portfolio – If you wish to find the best Spanish caterers, then one of the parameters that you should be looking at should be the portfolio of the caterer. They must be experienced and should give served variegated clients. The diverse portfolio of the caterer will give you a glimpse at their working style and the kind of preparation of food they do.
- Don’t forget to ask the pricing- While the above-mentioned factors play a key role in deciding the best Spanish caterers, you cannot miss asking about the pricing. The price of the catering service may vary based on the kind of food you want to serve, a number of people, and the menu. You must first shortlist a few names and then ask for a quotation before making a final decision.
- Ask for sample food tasting- Professional Spanish caterers would not mind preparing sample food for you. Before finalizing the caterer, you must ask them to prepare a sample food so that you know how good they are and what kind of food they prepare.
Final Thoughts– Catering is not just about providing food services at hotels, hospitals, pubs, aircraft or other entertainment sites or event venues, it is a lot more about meeting the client’s expectations, which is an indispensable part of doing business as a caterer. From the moment the initial testing is done, where selected menus and clients’ choices for the day, including bar choices, are finalized, caterers make sure they are there every step of the way, making all their clients’ choices effortless and stress-free. Always keeping up to date with traditional and the latest trends, their menus are designed to please all kinds of crowds, wherein they always aim to work closely with their clients to offer nothing less than what they are looking for.
With well qualified and professional teams making the catering company into more than just serving food, they also offer everything from their clients’ desired menu to all the equipment hire, fully stocked bars even down to the ever-popular cheese tower wedding cakes, they make sure they undoubtedly stand best in their field of expertise.