Everyone loves a pearly dazzling smile. We spend a significant amount of money and time to appear perfect. A smiling beautiful face attracts more attention. Teeth remain as the center of interactions that we have every day. They are so vital that everyone wants to have pearly white teeth and a bright smile. Teeth can get stained due to smoking cigarettes, drinking wine, coffee consumption, or natural aging. Day by day more people are opting for teeth whitening to gain their desired teeth whiteness.
Here Are Some Benefits Of Teeth Whitening.
- When you possess a dazzling smile and receive compliments, your confidence gets boosted. People with damaged or less perfect teeth feel shy and suffer from low self-esteem. White teeth can make one confident and happy.
Good first impression
- Smile is the first thing that someone notices about the other person. Be it a job interview or a wedding, a bright smile always creates a great first impression.
- Grey or yellow teeth can make you appear more aged than you actual age, it can bring your youthful pearly white smile back.
- With time, our teeth get deep stains which are very hard to remove. Coffee, wine, cigarettes can leave stains on the teeth. The process can remove those stains permanently. Often due to the quality of water and lack of calcium it leads to develop stains on the teeth. You should consult a professional to overcome the staining issues.
- Oral hygiene is reflected in one’s clean white teeth. Stained teeth smell bad and can cause serious damage. That is why cleaning of teeth is essential.
Types Of Teeth Whitening:
There are two types
Both types use peroxide-based bleaching products as a teeth whitener. Home whitening kits are less strong than those used by dentists. The products used by professionals contain 35% to 45% peroxide whereas products used at home contain just 7% to 10% peroxide.
Teeth Whitening At Home:
These products are easily available in stores and easy to use. Because they contain a lower amount of peroxide, they are safer to use as well. Some of the whitening products are whitening strips, whitening trays, whitening rinses, whitening toothpaste, etc.
Why Should We Go To Professionals?
There are numerous reasons for whitening your teeth by professionals. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Safety: If we try to whiten our teeth at home, we may end up damaging it. Teeth whitening products contain peroxide that makes our teeth whiter. But if we keep the whitening solution for a long time, it can dehydrate our teeth and cause gum irritation. This can lead to extra sensitivity and pain while eating certain food and drink. That is why, whitening should be done under expert supervision. They know how to whiten our teeth without causing any damage.
- Better result: When we whiten our teeth by dentists, we get better results as they use light and heat to speed up the whitening process. We get 5 to 8 times whiter teeth than before and all the deep stains are removed.
- Additional benefits: When we visit a dentist for teeth related issues, we also get our gums cleaned. The tartar and plaque from our teeth are removed and all the cavities are filled. Thus a professional makes our teeth healthy and enhances our oral hygiene.
We can rely on a professional completely and let them do their job. Thus, we should visit dentists for a regular checkup and do teeth whitening if needed to maintain our oral hygiene.