The teen years have a significant impact on the adult life of an individual. The typical seventeen-year-old boy has several hobbies, personal likes, and dislikes. The level of support and encouragement he receives will determine his success as a professional. Being a teenager is tough. Boys go through many changes during this period. Receiving great presents from his near and dear ones can make a difference in their lives.
Do you know what your teenager wants for his birthday? Have you gone through your 17-year old’s Christmas list? Has he been speaking about something specific recently?
If he has not expressed his interest in something specific, do not worry! Here’s a short guide that can help you find the right things.
1. Something to shoot –you will not find a lot of 17-year-olds, who do not like shooting games. Nerf guns, Stormtrooper blasters, nerf accessories, CoD inspired shooters, laser tag equipment, and air guns are perfect gifts for boys, who have a knack for shooter video games. Be sure to gift a pair, unless their friends or siblings already have similar weapons of mass games! Check out nerf guns and air gun models at ToyBuzz.
2. The tech foodie – what do tech-savvy smart kids love most? A perfect balance of technology and savory treats. What can be cooler than a minifridge (no puns intended) for a 17-year-old’s room? Mini coolers, warmers, and Star Wars-inspired self-stirring mugs are great options. To give it a sweet touch, you can add giant 10-pound candy bars with them.
3. It’s all fun and games – what 17-year-old boy does not like to run, play and sweat it out? There is no way he can resist the charm of a mobile-holder-water bottle, FitBit, iTune Band for his iPhone, skateboards and engraved sports memorabilia from his favorite sports team.
4. Encourage them to step out of their comfort zone–adventures keep the heart healthy and young. Teenagers often like to roam about on their bikes and skateboards, perform stunts and record their activities for YouTube likes. In 2018, there is no greater gift than a GoPro for a real adventure lover, unless he already has one and is in need of a holder cum stabilizer. Graphic skateboards, hoverboards, and electric skateboards are other great options for teens.
5. Music to their ears–not many people can deny a good tune. For the music loving 17-year-old, Apple AirPods, Wireless Headphones, Bluetooth Headphones, audio mixing decks, and wireless shower speakers are indeed amazing Christmas and birthday gift ideas. If he already has these, you can help by giving them earphone holders, cases, and microphones with USB connectivity.
When you have options like these, finding the perfect gift for the 17-year old is no longer a challenge. You can randomly pick any item from this list, and he is bound to love it. The ideal gift needs to be in line with the recipient’s likes, and it has to have the slightest touch of the latest technology for the user’s convenience. Encourage your teenager to take another step in the right direction while growing up by choosing the correct gift for him on his birthdays and Christmas.