The SBI Bluechip Fund is an open-ended equity fund that provides opportunities to invest in long-term capital growth. Under SBI Bluechip Fund’s portfolio, funds are invested in a diverse combination of debt and money related instruments and equity-related instruments. The SBI Bluechip Fund’s growth mainly focuses on large-cap equity stocks with diversified allocation.
SBI Bluechip Fund’s growth scheme basic details
- AUM: ₹22,043.89 Cr
- Category: Equity: Large Cap
- Launch Date: 01 Jan 2013
- Fund Type: Open-End
- Expense Ratio: 3.19%
- Plan: Growth
- NAV: ₹32.5202 as on 20 Mar 2020, 12:00 AM
- Start SIP in this Mutual Fund: Min SIP Amount ₹100
- Risk: moderately high risk
- Benchmark: S&P BSE 100 Total Return Index
- Returns as on February 29, 2020: 10.13% for Regular Growth
- Min Lumpsum (): 5000 & in multiples of 1
- Min Additional Lumpsum (): 1000 & in multiples of 1
- Exit load: 1% if the investor has redeemed the units within one year
SBI Bluechip Fund’s growth investment return %
- In the last three month: -26.87%
- In the last six months: -21.84%
- In the last one year: -20.51%
- In the last three years: -5.64%
- In the last five years: + 12.88%
The SBI Bluechip Fund Scheme was launched on 14 February 2006 with the S&P BSE 100 Index. The scheme has invested around 70 percent of its assets in equity-related instruments. It remains at 30 percent in combination with money market instruments, fixed-rate or temporary debt instruments, and international securities. You can invest in SBI Bluechip Fund SIP for a total of Rs. 500. The scheme has invested around 70 percent of its assets in equity-related instruments. It remains at 30 percent in combination with money market instruments, fixed-rate or temporary debt instruments, and international securities. You can invest in SBI Bluechip Fund SIP for a total of Rs. 500. Investing in SBI Bluechip Fund’s regular growth helps in earning well without the headache of market research.
SBI Bluechip Fund’s Regular Growth Investment Strategy
- SBI Bluechip Mutual Fund’s portfolio is a bottom-up investment strategy.
- The portfolio of SBI Bluechip Fund has moved towards sector dynamics.
- It also focuses on alpha generation by increasing sectoral stock quality.
- SBI Bluechip Fund’s growth is better than dividends in SBI Bluechip Fund.
- Based on an analysis by SBI Bluechip Fund, 80% to 100% of investments with a 1-year outlook are in large caps.
- The 20 percent investment is in the mid-caps with expectations of 2-3 years.
- As per SBI Bluechip Fund review, stocks are selected based on the following criteria:
- Changes in leadership.
- Once important strategic management decisions are monitored.
- SBI Bluechip Fund NAV gives us an idea of the performance of this fund.
- For inexperienced investors, SBI Bluechip Fund is an ideal daily growth investment option.
SBI Bluechip Fund’s growth fund manager
Sohini joined SBIFM as head in 2007 and later in 2010 was promoted as portfolio director. Sohini was a senior research analyst at ING Investment Management before joining SBIFM. Sohini has 11 years of market research experience.
Her prior assignments were with leading broking firms, including ASK Raymond James, LKP Shares and Securities, Advani Share Brokers, and KR Choksey Shares and Securities. Sohini is a commerce graduate from the University of Mumbai and a chartered accountant from ICAI.