Home or Office, a stuffy room can suck the life out of it! Why not freshen up the room with a whiff of fresh air? How do you that?! Well, with open windows! The issue with completely open windows is the lack of privacy. You would want some privacy in your life, right? Do not let the need for fresh air eliminate the chances of privacy! But, does that mean you sacrifice on the fresh air? No definitely, not!
Tilt and turn windows offer you the best of both worlds! You get fresh air in the room and maintain your privacy at the same time. If, your home or office does not have enough ventilation, it can be excessively uncomfortable, especially in the summer months. Installing the tilt and turn kind of windows can indeed be a smart move!
What Makes Tilt & Turn Kind of Windows a Smart Window Option?
Sliding the window up and down is good exercise for your arms, but that is not your goal, right?! The tilt and turn kind of windows can be opened both horizontally and vertically. You can maintain privacy and get fresh air with lightly tilted windows, or open them all the way up for complete access to fresh air.
Here are some of the basic reasons for installing these windows:
- If, the tilted windows are installed in a window adjoining the balcony or terrace, you will not have to worry about the window hogging up space on the balcony/terrace. These open inwards and offer you the independence to move around the terrace or balcony without any hindrance.
- You can always add a tilt and turn kind of window option and couple with a glass on the outer side. Again, you get to enjoy all the benefits of both kinds of windows.
- Even with the windows completely open, a certain degree of privacy is maintained, but that does not block the view, fresh air or natural light.
- A key lockable handle can help reduce the chances of accidents. Children can be naughty and that is how accidents happen. They might open the window and fall out (God forbid). You can minimize the chances with tilt and turn kind of windows that have lockable handles.
- This kind of window is low maintenance and easy to clean. Just pull them inwards and use some soap and water, then a dry towel or sponge and voila, you have clean windows. Even, the window frame requires minimal maintenance.
- The locking mechanism also makes the windows highly secure, even if they are opened completely.
- Natural light is necessary for a clean and healthy living space. This kind of window allows enough light to enter the room.
- The windows can be fitted to create an airtight room. So, you can enjoy the natural light along with the coolness of the air conditioning unit, under adverse heat conditions. But, you will need to open the windows, 24/7 air conditioning is not good for anybody!
Hopefully, you now have a good idea about the perks of tilt and turn kind of windows. From amazing ventilation to high levels of natural light, you will have it all. No need to suffer in hot and stuffy rooms, to maintain privacy. The window opens at an axis and allows all the fresh air that you need! Amazing, right?! No need to huff and puff, in the hot and sultry weather. Even, during the cooler months, a whiff of fresh air would not be a bad idea, right?! Just look for a reputed and reliable agency which provides efficient window installation services in Melbourne for a well-ventilated and well-lit room!