It is one of the best bonds in the world- the bond between a brother and sister. The rapport that they share, the love that exists between a brother and sister is hard to match. There is a different kind of understanding between the two and even distance does not matter in their relationship. Of the many festivals that is celebrated in India, rakhi is one of the special occasions that celebrates the bond between a brother and sister. It is an auspicious day that falls on Purnima every year. On the day of raksha bandhan, the sister ties a rakhi around the brother’s wrist and prays for his long life, well-being and prosperity. The brother on the other hand takes a vow to defend his sister against all ills in life. Above everything else, the bond of rakhi ties a brother and sister in a strong bond of love and respect for each other. No matter how far brothers and sisters are, one has to send rakhi to each other. All thanks to the many online portals that has emerged it has become easier to send rakhi to India, or send rakhi to USA if your brother is settled abroad. With the presence of these online portals, not only is it easier to send rakhis to India, but you can also get the gifts hand delivered to your brother or sister.
As far as choice of gifts is concerned, there are far too many. You can opt for flower and cake delivery in India, but that falls in the common gifts that many would perhaps choose. Why don’t you make it special for your brother or sister? Explore all the options that you will find online and then place the order.
- Rakhi Thali- Why just send rakhi to India, when you can get a special rakhi thali delivered online? Opt for the rakhi thalis as they are not only beautiful, but acts as a complete package. It will be nicely decorated and apart from the rakhi would consist of chocolates, soft toys and sweets. Just the perfect, compact gift that your brother would love.
- Rakhi Gifts For Brother – If you know what your brother needs at that moment, you can just send him that. If you are at a loss as to what to get him for rakhi, then shop for ideas online. You can gift him gift vouchers, or shirts, personalized gifts, men grooming products, accessories, perfumes, watches and many items. If budget is not a constraint, send him multiple gifts that he would adore.
- Rakhi Gifts For Sister – After your mother, she is the woman in your life who loves you the most. Sisters are lovable and thus deserves the best gifts on rakhi as well. If they are the ones who does not fail to send rakhis to India or the USA, where there brother is located, then brothers should also not forget to send gifts to their sisters on rakhi as well. Brothers can also shop for the perfect rakhi gifts online for their beloved sister. There are a lot of choices available which includes jewelry, perfumes, watches, sarees, handbags, cosmetic hampers, gift vouchers, home decor items, chocolate sets and more.
- Rakhi Gifts For Brother and Sister in Law – If your brother is married, then apart from sending rakhi to him, you also need to send gifts for both of them. That is the norm. Thankfully, one does not need to shop from one place to another in search of different gifts for them. One can buy both from the online portals. The many gift items exclusively cataloged for bhaiya and bhabi on the occasion of raksha bandhan includes kitchenware gift items, beautiful sarees for bhabi, shirts for brother, perfumes like Burberry London for Men, Lacoste, Allure, Nina and more, jewelry and salwar suits for bhabi, personal care products for bhabi,watches for bhaiya, home decor gifts, gift vouchers, special rakhi sweets and more.
- Rakhi Gifts For Children – For children celebrating their first raksha bandhan together, the online portals have a different range of rakhi gifts for them. The rakhis are different in the sense there is Bal Gopal rakhi or Bal Ganesha rakhi. The choice of gifts are lovely too and includes soft toys, hot wheels track set, kids watches and perfumes, remote controlled toys, school gift items and more.
These are just a few rakhi gift ideas both for brothers and sisters. It is to be remembered that sending love and best wishes to each other matters the most on rakhi. Gifts are a medium to show your love, but without expressions, they will lose their value.