Hey! If you are also a person finding some answers regarding hair transplant, then you should read this article. This article will answer all your questions. Have a look to know properly:
What is the exact cost of hair transplant surgery?
According to the surgeons, hair transplant surgery can cost from $4000 to $15000. The hair transplant cost can vary from place to place. For example, hair transplant in Mumbai is done at low prices whereas hair transplant in the USA is done at higher prices.
The price of hair transplant also depends on the number of grafts growing to be transplanted. It may also vary on the basis of hair, hair color, hair quality and many more.
How many types of hair transplant surgery area there?
There are two types of hair transplant surgery. Each of them is painless and the names of 2 surgeries are FUSS/FUT surgery and FUE surgery. FUSS/FUT surgery is also known as Follicular Unit Strip Surgery or Follicular Unit Transplantation. Whereas FUE stands for Follicular Unit Extraction.
What is the process of FUT and FUE surgery?
Now, we will discuss the process of FUT and FUE surgery. Have a look to know about them properly.
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction):
STEP 1: The surgeon or the doctor sterilizes the equipment. Then they prepare the local anesthesia and inject it, to numb your scalp.
STEP 2: After this, the doctor shaves the donor’s hair and makes tiny holes on the scalp.
STEP 3: Then the hairs are incised in the tiny holes of the scalp. As soon as the surgery ends the scalp is covered with bandages. Approximately, for two days the scalp will be covered with bandage.
FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation):
STEP 1: Step 1 is the same as the above-mentioned Step 1.
STEP 2: After this, the doctor will cut a strip of donor’s hair from the back of your head. Then he will cut that strip into small pieces known as grafts.
STEP 3: The grafts are then transplanted to the bald or thin portions of the scalp.
STEP 4: As soon as the surgery ends, the grafts are covered with stitches and bandages.
If you are searching for a hair transplant clinic, then go and get yourself checked in Mumbai. Because there are top best clinics for hair transplant in Mumbai. They will give you a proper consultation, which will be good option for hair harmony and you.
What things are to be done for recovery?
For recovery, the following things are to be kept in time. Have a look:
- Not to brush or comb your hair on the transplanted graft area.
- You should not leave for work till the time your doctor says you are Ok.
- You should take your medicines properly and should regularly consult the doctor.
- If you feel any kind of pain or swelling problems, you should directly go to your doctor. Rather than taking help from chemists.
- You should cover your scalp while going out in sun.
- The scalp should not get extensive heat because it can lead to swelling problems.
- You should sleep in temperature below 45 degrees.
- Should regularly apply ice packs. This is a solution to prevent yourself from aches and other problems.
- Is hair transplant surgery painful?
- No, hair transplant surgery is not a painful process. This is because the surgery is done under local anesthesia with expert doctors.
- Due to the usage of local anesthesia, the person does not feel any pain.
Hair transplant surgery can sometimes become painful- But why? The reasons why surgery can become painful are mentioned below. Have a look at these reasons:
- If proper aftercare of scalp is not done so many complications can occur. This can create pain for the scalp as well.
- If you have not chosen the right surgeon and clinic, you can go through complications such as pain.
- What are the complications that can occur?
There are so many complications if proper care is not given to the scalp. Some of the complications are mentioned here:
- Swollen Scalp
- Edema etc.
- Are there any side effects of hair transplant surgery?
Yes, sometimes side effects can occur. If you have not closed the right surgeon or clinic, then there are chances of side effects. Some side effects that can occur are:
- Tight, Achy or Swollen scalp
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Scabbing and scar problems
- What type of clinics you should choose?
You should choose the clinics according to the things mentioned below:
- The clinic you are choosing should have well-experienced doctors.
- The clinic should have good ratings and reviews.
- You should ask for the successful transplant story of the clinic or the surgeon.
- You should make sure that the surgeon you are choosing is best.
Clinics of hair transplant in Mumbai are the best. So, if you are making plans for this surgery, then go and select one in Mumbai. Therefore, choosing the right clinic is good for hair harmony and you.
If you are very much concerned about your falling hair or balding hair, then go and make plans for hair transplant surgery. It is the best option for natural-looking hair and is 100% successful in making the growth proper.