Acquiring high-quality and influential links back to your website certainly takes a lot of effort, and it definitely doesn’t happen overnight. So the question is, how can you fully maximize your link building potential without exhausting all your energy?
According to most SEOs and web designers, these backlink strategies are some of the most effective tactics used to build high quality inbound links, improve search engine rankings, draw in new audiences, and effectively increase your revenue.
1. Be Sure That Google Finds You Attractive:
You have to recognize the importance of using high-quality images and information that puts you in the best light possible. In order to impress Google, your website needs to be:
- Quick to load
- Easy to navigate
- Visually pleasing
- Clear and concise value proposition
- Filled with engaging and relatable content
- A healthy balance of internal and external links
The more confusing and disorganized your site is, the less likely Google will consider it valuable, and when people can’t find your site, the less inbound links you’ll earn.
Upon designing your site, you should make it as user-friendly as possible in a way that people will easily understand what you want them to do next. Also, the best way to appease Google is to produce high-quality content and include relevant links that will benefit your readers.
2. Reach Out to Editors That Regularly Features Guest Posts:
One of the most effective ways to earn authoritative and influential backlinks to your website is through guest blogging. It’s the fastest way to do it, but not the easiest.
There is actually an art form behind a good guest blogging strategy. You have to show the site owners and digital editors that you offer high-quality content that contains value for their particular audience. Here are the three most important things to think about when looking for a site to contribute to:
- The site has sufficient traffic
- The site regularly accepts guest posts
- The site is intended towards your target audience
Once you’ve compiled a list of the best blogs and digital publications you want to be featured on, it’s now time to begin your outreach strategy. This is where your marketing skills come into play.
Remember, there is no right or wrong template regarding how to reach out to various site managers. However, consider adding these three elements into your message:
- That you’re proficient in the subject
- That you’re a true fan of their work
- That you understand their editorial needs and requirements
3. Research Where Your Competitors Earn Their Inbound Links:
Analysing competitor backlinks is an effective (but usually an uncommon) digital marketing strategy. Keep in mind that the more you know where your competitors acquire their inbound links, the more you recognize various places where you can engage audiences relevant to your product and/or services.
Once you’ve created a list of your competitors, you can now begin reaching out to web design London sites where they earn their inbound links. Web-based backlink analysis tool, like Majestic, makes this incredibly easy to do:
- First: Type in and search the URL or domain of a specific competitor
- Second: Click on the backlinks tab
- Third: Visit the external links where competitors are featured on
Gaining authoritative backlinks is never an easy thing, but if you invest time and effort into doing it, you’ll eventually draw in more audience, and most importantly, increase your revenue.