1. Amla Juice:
For a long time, Indians have known about the health advantages of Amla. It is commonly thought to offer a variety of ayurvedic benefits and is high in Vitamin C.
However, one of the lesser-known health benefits of amla juice is that it may be stored in the refrigerator for a long period of time. The vitamin C in the juice is beneficial to your hair, skin, and immune system.
- In a mixer, combine the amlas and half a cup of water.
- Blend until smooth, then strain well.
- Now, add the honey, sugar, salt, and cardamom and mix again.
- This blended amla juice can also be served with ice cubes.
2. Black Grapes Juice:
One of the few advantages of black grape juice is that it lowers the risk of diabetes and promotes healthy hair development. They are high in antioxidants and may aid in enhanced eyesight.
Black grapes are also widely used in the production of wine. Grapes are typically high in pesticides. So, before you begin making your own juice, make sure you properly clean them.
- In a blender, combine the black grapes.
- Blend till it gets smooth, then pour through a strainer.
- You may dilute it with water if it’s too strong, or you can sweeten it with sugar.
- Before serving, sprinkle with a touch of salt.
Most importantly, if you use Hestia Cold press juicer, then it can be highly beneficial since this model protects the most important nutrients within the fruit. That can also make the juice last longer.
3. Oranges Juice:
This is one of the healthiest fruit juices since it has several skin advantages. Oranges may also boost general health if consumed on a regular basis.
Orange juice is simple to make because all you need is a juicer strainer. Make sure to drink the juice right away because it can become bitter after a while.
- Peel and wash the oranges
- Remove the seeds with a fork after cutting them in half.
- Now, combine the sliced oranges and half a cup of water in a mixer or blender.
- Blend them until smooth, then strain them through a strainer.
- To sweeten the juice, add sugar or honey.
- Serve and enjoy the health advantages of orange juice.
4. Pineapple Juice:
Pineapple contains a range of vitamins and minerals, and it may also aid in enhancing immunity. This drink also has a low-calorie count and aids digestion. So, if you want to shed some weight, this drink is perfect for you!
Similarly, pineapple juice has several other health advantages. It is refreshing, simple to produce, and tastes far superior to those found in canned bottles.
- Place the pineapple, peeled or chopped, in a blender.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar
- If you don’t want thick juice, add 1 cup of water.
- Blend till smooth, then strain into glasses to serve.
5. Pomegranate Juice:
This is a fruit used to flavor sweets, jellies, syrups, and other dishes. It’s no surprise that pomegranate juice is one of the healthiest fruit juices.
Even though it is widely accessible in packed containers at many places, creating your own pomegranate juice is a far better choice. This juice can help with digestion and is high in vitamins C, E, and K.
- Wash two pomegranates and finely chop the tops.
- Place each pomegranate in a basin of water and cut it into four pieces.
- Now, using your fingers, remove the seeds.
- All seeds would sink to the bottom, and a white pith would float on top.
- Remove the white pith and use a sieve to drain all of the water.
- In a mixer or blender, combine the remaining seeds and thoroughly blend.
- Strain the juice, pour it into a glass, and enjoy your nutritious fruit juice.
6. Cranberries Juice:
Cranberries are a famous superfood because they have antibacterial and antioxidant qualities. This drink has a variety of health advantages and may enhance your digestive health as well.
Cranberry juice is healthy, refreshing, and filling. Cranberry juice’s health advantages also make it an excellent complement to your diet. For your homemade cranberry juice, you may use fresh or frozen cranberries.
- In a blender, combine 2 cups of cranberries.
- Blend in 2 glasses of water until smooth.
- Sweeteners like maple syrup or honey can be used.
Cranberries can be easily crushed and made juice of. However, ensure that the cold press juicer such as kuvings cold press juicer is required to protect the delicate and essential nutrients in it.
7. Watermelons Juice:
Watermelon’s exquisite flavor makes it a favorite of virtually everyone. It hydrates you and can even defend your body from free radicals. Watermelon is high in Vitamin A, C, and other important elements. As a result, watermelon juice offers several health advantages.
Watermelon juice has several health advantages, including better heart health and blood pressure regulation. It is the finest fruit juice for summer since it may be produced without any additions.
- Thoroughly rinse the watermelon.
- Remove the seeds and cut them in half.
- Juice may be made using delicate white seeds.
- Separate the watermelon pulp from the rind.
- Mix all of the ingredients and blender it.
- Mix it until smooth, then pour into a serving glass.
8. Apples Juice:
A piece of fruit a day keeps the doctor away. This holds true for apple juice as well. Yes, this nutritious fruit juice has been shown to provide a variety of advantages for the face, skin, and body.
Vitamins A, E, C, and K are all present in one glass of apple juice. Apples may contain a lot of pesticides, so make sure you properly wash them before using them.
- Clean the apples.
- If you want to preserve the skin on the apples, make sure they’re at room temperature.
- Spray vinegar on them and set them aside for about 5 minutes.
- Rinse them well after rubbing them with salt.
- Cut the apples and remove the seeds now.
- Place them in the blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour it through a strainer and serve right away.
- Take advantage of the health benefits of apple juice.
9. Musk Melon Juice:
Like watermelon, it is well-known for its high water content. Musk melon is high in fiber and includes a variety of antioxidants.
It is a nutritious fruit juice since it helps to cool the body and keeps you hydrated. Make sure to eat this musk melon juice as soon as possible because it may lose its freshness.
- Thoroughly rinse the musk melon.
- Cut it in half and then into long slices.
- Take out the skin and seeds.
- Blend it till smooth in the blender.
- Pour it inside a serving glass as well as top with ice cubes if you want.
10. Lemon Juice:
We made an effort to preserve the finest for last. Lemon juice is the perfect summer drink in India. It is one of the greatest fruit juices for summer, with a delicious flavor and a refreshing sensation.
Lemon juice has several health advantages, including fresh breath, better digestion, and balanced weight reduction. It also aids in hydration and is a natural source of Vitamin C.
- Fill a bowl halfway with 2 glasses of water.
- Cut the lemon in half.
- Squeeze the lemon juice straight into the basin of water using a lemon squeezer.
- Mix in the black salt, sugar, and jeera powder.
- Pour into the cups after stirring until the sugar melts.
- You may add ice cubes to make it more refreshing.
One of the simplest methods to keep healthy is to make your own fruit juice. You only need your favorite fruit to become an excellent juice producer in no time.