This page is for blog contributors / guest authors of Life and Experiences.
Once an account is created for you, you will be given the access to submit and publish the articles yourselves. However, you need to keep the following points in mind while you publish the articles.
- The articles should be over 500 words. The longer the better for us.
- Your articles should be furnished with relevant images and links.
- All the images you add to your post MUST be hosted on our server. Use the Add Media button to upload your images. We do not like hot-linking to images.
- Use the default formatting of the posts. Do not add any <p> OR <span> OR <strong> element in your article. Proof-read and remove all those tags.
- All your submitted articles may not be manually reviewed due to our busy schedule. Hence, your author discretion will be highly sought after. You cannot, however, misuse this privilege and submit articles which do not pertain to the core subject of this blog and/or which are completely irrelevant and promotional in nature. Feel free to mail us at email@example.com if you have any confusion about the topics.
- Please use the default settings when you upload an image to the post. Do not add links or captions when you upload the media. Just use the default settings.
- No part of your articles should be in bold text. If you need to emphasis on a particular text or phrase, you can do this but never bold any sub-heads or any links.
- You agree to double check your content before you submit to this blog. Grammar, formatting of the posts and placement of the images should be good and worth-understanding.
- Make the sub-heads under H3 tags instead of using other header tags (like H1, H2, H4 and so) or making them bold.
- You’re believed to follow good guest blogging ethics while publishing the articles. You can submit as many posts as you wish with virtually no bars at all. However, make sure your content is relevant, have value and have relevant links in them with relevant images.
- You cannot reproduce the articles anywhere on the web under any circumstances once they are published in this blog.
- You give us the right to edit your articles to our requirements or delete them altogether from the blog if they are found irrelevant, highly promotional in nature, contain bad post-formatting or do not make sense at all.
- Mix your links with other links that are relevant to the content. You can add as many links as you want in any part of the articles. However, you need to make sure they all make some sense in the post; else they will be removed from the posts. Please note article with just one link may be removed or your account maybe deactivated immediately.
- You agree not to pitch in any affiliate links in anywhere in the content.
- All your articles will be published under your name, hence giving you full credit for the content. You can share the articles as your own.
- We shall have the rights to attribute any link no-follow if any of these guest posts guidelines are not strictly followed.
Account Deactivation or Deletion
Your author account can be deactivated or delete for any or all of the reasons below.
- Your email address no longer holds a valid G-Rated Gravatar Image
- Your articles tend to ignore the core subject of this multi-blog system
- Your articles conform to non-acceptable topics.
- You’re not regularly posting in the blog. You should publish at least one post per month.
- Your articles need too much editing and hence we could not keep your author account active.
- You’re no longer following the points mentioned in the General Section.
- Articles posted under the deactivated/deleted accounts or the links in those articles can be removed permanently.
- Accounts kept under deactivated mode for more than one month may be removed without any email notification. So, please send us a mail to keep your account active (if you receive any deactivation email) if you wish to remain a blogger on our blog.
Thank you once again for your interest in contributing to this blog. We’d expect you to be a regular author on this blog. For others, feel free to reach us.